Rituals & Ceremonies
- A Draconic Lorica — by Topaz Drachen: recite the Lorica for protection and/or as a daily spiritual practice to acknowledge and honour your dragon companions.
- Basic Dragon Ritual — circle casting written by D.J. Conway.
- Circle Casting Dragon Style — by Cameron Mandrake of DragonHart Coven.
- Coils of the Dragons — circle casting, author unknown.
Connecting with Dragons — by BDevine (mostly based on D.J.Conway’s books).
- Draconic Circle Casting & Quarter Calls — by J’Karrah
Draconic Elemental Blessing (for Handfasting) — adapted from a traditional handfasting ritual by handfastings.org
Draconic Elemental Charging of Blades — by J’Karrah
- Draconic Qabalistic Cross Ritual — adapted by Topaz Drachen
- Draconic Middle Pillar Exercise — adapted by Topaz Drachen
- Dragon Magick Circle of Stones — based on a ritual by Scott Cunningham
- Enochian Dragon Ritual — Enochian ritual in which “Dragon” is symbolic of a magician of a very high rank. Requires ability to perform the Banishing Rituals of the Pentagram and Hexagram.
- Mt Shasta Dragon Healing Ritual — written by Mark Nelson of The Mystic Order of the Purple Dragon.
- Simple Rite of Devotion — by J’Karrah
- The Dragon Healing — written by Mark Nelson of The Mystic Order of the Purple Dragon.
- Litha Ritual – Solar Dragon Celebration — written by BlackTail Sphinx of Witches Collective for Pagan by Design.
- The Dragons Eye ~ A Dragon Summoning Spell – using the formula found in the Book of Pheryllt, from The 21 Lessons of Merlyn by Douglas Monroe.
- A Dragon Meditation — connecting with your dragons
- Dancing with the Dragon — a meditation on directing and moving energy through the chakras, adapted from “Dragon Exercise” by Jim Slagle.
- Dragon Connection Journey — a short intro to dragons and a meditation to guide you in meeting with your main Dragon Guide and connect with their energy.
- Dragon Meditation by Kerryn Slater — guided meditation to meet your Dragon.
- Fire Dragon Meditation: Meet Your Dragon Spirit Guide — by Snow Orchid.
- Fire on the Wing ~ The Work of Knowing Dragons — an article by Ravenshadow explaining how to first court, seek then call Dragons.
- Guided Meditation – Meet Your Dragon — a guided meditation by Gary Ormond to meet your dragon.
- Initiate the Power of Your Inner Dragon — guided healing meditation by Kyrona.
- Meet Your Dragon: Guided Meditation — by Sara Hocking.